CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Story time

So I will tell you how I came to live wif mommy....
On day mommy was working at the boo boo wagon place..she calls it the ambulance company where she fixed up all the sick people, I just call it the boo boo place, anyways...she was hungry and decided to ask Boris the dispatcher if he was hungry too, she would take the boo boo wagon to get dinner, lucky for me he said yes, because that way mommy had to go back up and deliver his food...this is the part where it starts to get good...mommy goes and gets the food, they had pizza by the way, and she brings it up to them and they eat in the dispatch room which is usually off limits to the paramedics but it was after hours and mommy was always one to brake rules, but I digress...she was eating dinner when she mentioned she was looking to get a puppy. Boris asked what kind she was interested in, she told him, a Boxer and he just looked at her dumb founded...he said..I have a 4 month old Boxer who needs a home because I don't have the space or time for him are you interested? Mommy jumped at the chance...she said yes and it was all set I was going to go home with mommy the very next day, woot woot. Mommy went home and got the house ready for me...meaning she panicked , a puppy tomorrow, OMG what did I get my self into she asked, but she came into work and picked me up anyway not knowing what was ahead...we drove home together, it was along drive 45 minutes to be exact. Once home I was set to explore my new surroundings...first I noticed I had a huge back yard to play in and it was fenced in, woohoo...then I noticed Zeus, the black lab who lived next door..another woohoo. Mommy let me run for awhile and then it was time for bed, so I did what any Boxer would do...I crawled into bed with mommy and I have been there ever since. I loved my new home from the moment I arrived...I am a lucky puppy to have found such a good home.Mommy loves me unconditionally even when I am not always on my best behavior, but most of the time I am good. She takes really good care of me, but the best thing she did for me was get me a new sister, her name was Lily. More on Lily in the next story.....stay tuned...

2 PAWments:

Bruschi said...

Hi Riley! sounds like your mommy did a great thing by bringing you in! It is nice to meet you! I'll check back to hear more of your adventures!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

Anonymous said...

I CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE RILEY!!