CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ohhh the belly


Ohhh the belly is not felling so good today. My belly was grumbling all day, but my daddy gave me toast, I mean "wonder" toast and I feel much better. My daddy stayed with me all day so mommy had to go see Papa by herself...Sorry mommy, but I glad daddy got to stay with me, we cuddled. Annabelle was a nice sister and did not bother me today...phew! I couldn't have dealt with her today. I am feeling much better now and mommy has come home and we cuddled on the bed and she snuggled with me and that always makes me feel better.

3 PAWments:

Rufus and Indie said...

Hi Riley! I hope you feel better! Lovely photo!

Anonymous said...

aww poor riley!! glad you feeling better. LUVS YOU and wishing your mommy a happy mommy day!!!!!

Bruschi said...

Aww Belly aches are no fun Riley! Glad your daddy stayed and took good care of you!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi