CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Crackberry

My daddy wuvs to leave his Blackberry laying around at night usually it is on his pillow charging but I can't resist, I just got to have the Crackberry, I just gotta. I love to go on Twitter and tweet in the middle of the night, that is when all my furbuddies are on. We plan pawpawties and sometimes we share a barkarita or a meowtini...so good! Annabelle usually sleeps through the whole process, she is such a pawpawty pooper sometimes, she tells me she needs her beauty sleep. No really she just needs sleep or she is one grumpy puppy, go ahead and ask mommy she will tell you. So there you have the story of my Crackberry addiction, oh glad I got that off my chest, BAROOOO! I will write more stories later tonight I have a million of them....woof...

0 PAWments: