CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

awake....

Mommy was not very happy that I woke her up today. Daddy took us out before he left for work at 2pm, and I managed to drink a whole bowl of water by myself and well, I had to goooooo. I went in to try and tell mommy but she was sleeping, mommy came home from working all night and  visiting with papa, so she was tired, she fell asleep around 2pm, about the same time daddy left for work....so at 6 pm she really did not want to have to get up to take me outside.  She grumbled and groaned and finally managed to get hers eyes open and took me out...AHHHHHH. She then took me in gave me a treat and said not to bother her for another 2 hours, see that's when she would be getting up to go to work,.... ahhh how was I to know she had to work tonight, it is her scheduled night off, I didn't know she had overtime?

She finally emerged from the bedroom at 9PM and was really not looking so hot, I mean mommy is always beautiful...she reads this blog and I need treats...so she is beautiful...oh where was I? Oh, that's right... she finally got up, and I gave her those big sad puppy dog eyes that say "I love you and I know you love me too"....she came over and gave me a pat on the head and kisses...ooohhhh kisses I love the kisses..oh yeah, so after kisses she took me back outside, and when we came in I got another treat....she forgave me for drinking all the water and waking her up, she is a very nice mommy....
     I hope this is the same story she told daddy if not, he is going to come home and say
" Riley did you wake your mother today? Do you know when you wake her, I have to listen to it, please, Ri-guy I'm begging you, don't wake mommy, she can get very grouchy with daddy when she doesn't sleep!"

1 PAWments:

ZackRabbit said...

Hahaha.. Oh, Riley! You are such a silly dog. I love how you lose your train of thought! hehehe!! SO CUTE! =:3