CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chase gave me this pawsome award!

Thank you so much buddy!


Here are the rules:

1. Post it to the blog and link to who gave it to you;

2. List seven things you love;

3. List seven blogs you love;

4. Comment on those blogs and let them know you've given them the award.

So here are my seven bloggies I chose for this award:

1) Chace

2) Lainey

3) Bruschi

4) Lily

5) Rufus

6) Indie

7) Alice

8) Rockum Sockum (I cheat had to add him, he's my pups daddy)

And here are the seven things I love:

1) Giving kisses.

2) Annoying my sister Annabelle

3)Pizza...oh I love Pizza

4) Cuddling wif momma

5) Sleeping in da BIG bed

6) Snuggling.

7) Slobbering all over daddy

3 PAWments:

My Littel Island said...

HI IAM MY LILY thank you fur this a ward my bean is not doing good we lost one of your furball she was TT her just die last monday so bean not blogin so now the bean wating fur the ME to tell her wat her do to my TT MY LILY

Bruschi said...

Oh thank you Riley!! I can't wait to have my mommy help me proudly display it on my bloggie!!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

Rufus and Indie said...

Thank you so much for the award!!! We feel very honored!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie