CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Frogs in my formula

OMD OMD OMD ....mom received this comment on my blog just a few minutes ago!!!!
Frogs in my formula said...

Congrats! You won the tungsten ring. Can you send me your email?

Good luck with your mom's marathon and your dad's recovery!

My daddy has one of these rings, because mommy didn't want to buy him a platinum ring and have it get all scratched up at da prison..this is a beautiful ring, you can not tell it isn't platinum.

2 PAWments:

Bruschi said...

OH how cool!! Congrats on the winnings!!!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

Unknown said...

congratulations!! that's a precious gift you have got....Tungsten ring is also strongest ring ever...Tungsten rings are scratch resistant...

regards
sam