CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Weekend plans

Good Morning, as it is very early that I iz pawing dis out….2:28am to be exact. Mom iz working and I iz on patrol and all iz quiet so I have nothing to report on that respect….Boo still haz yucky ear infections, and Sandy Beans iz her own lovable self. Daddy iz finally back at work, moms words not mine I love having daddy home but mom was so ready for him to be back at work because she really needed to get some sleep. Oh mom tried a new solution to her sleep issues today…she tried Dream Water and ya know what it worked, mom finally got some really good sleep. She slept for about 4 hours then woke up and played wif me for about 10 minutes then laid back down and went right back to sleep, this is huge as mom never falls back to sleep ever!.

Daddy says we iz going to have a whole day wif mommy on Saturday because he iz working overtime and mom haz da whole day off to play and play, daddy even said we could all go for a walk, I fink I iz going to the dog park…I really hope Boo can go too, but I think we might be taking sandy instead. Mom iz working her overtime on Sunday so we get daddy all to ourselves on Sunday, I fink dis iz gonna be a great weekend.

1 PAWments:

marley said...

That sound like a pawsome plan my pal. I ope you be hazzin sum fun.