CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ebby

My bloggie friend Ebby had a not nice experience getting her nails clipped yesterday, she bled. I feel so bad for her because I remember when my Boo had a bad nail clipping experience and she bled, to this day she won't go near the place that hurt her. She now goes to PetSmart and gets her mani/pedi there (nail filing,no clipping). She loves the people and da pampering...she gets her nails done, ears cleaned, teeth brushed and when finished they give her a squirt of doggy perfume, she comes home happy and smelling good.
So I is sending hugs, cuddles and snuggles to my furend Ebby to heal quickly.
....Ebby tell Bruschi to share his treats wif you, you deserve extra ones for pain and suffering...maybe a prime spot on da new King size bed.

1 PAWments:

marley said...

Oh noes. Pooor Ebby. I ope she be OK now and her nails is ealin agane.