CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

my furend Marley

My furend Marley da terrier has had a bit of a rough patch lately, we are sending him hugs, paws and prayers from dis side of da pond. Marley we love you and hope you gets better real soon. He has myocardial valve stenonsis…dis I know all about because of my Papa who gotz a new heart, but Marley I also read you chewed a dinosaur, what was you thinking? Please please please stay away from non chewies, now you know dey are bad for you and your heart.

******You can catch up with furends waiting and hanging out on #marleysporch on twitter for updates of how hes doing….da buzz iz he’s kinda famous on da twitter thang,lol….anywhozzles, I just wanted to let my furend Marley know we loves him and are praying for a safe and speedy recovery.

Lola please administer hugs and kisses for us, thank you.

0 PAWments: