CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

I has been away from my blog, except to post blips about my Papa and the new puppy Titan.
So here is a house update for you....

I HAVE TO GO TO THE VET ON SATURDAY!!!

I am not happy about this turn of events...
but momma says it is my yearly checkup and I have to go...
they are gonna take blood and everything, I hate the vets office,
but I has to stay healthy for momma and daddy.
I will go and be strong and take the needle with a puffed out chest
cause I know that's how Papa took all of his, and I no wanna look like a wimp compared to Papa.

2 PAWments:

Bruschi said...

oh don't worry Riley! The vet isn't too bad if they give you a cookie after! Good luck!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Riley
I know you will be a brave one going to the vet. I had to go today, and got treats all the way home. Maybe you will too
Glad to hear Papa is doing good
love
tweedles