CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello all, I scare mommy today. She came home from work and daddy told her I was sick on the floor, not a lot, I just needed to get some stuff out of my belly, so I did. Mommy doesn’t like it when I am sick; she gets scared because I am no spring chicken, I almost 10. So mommy is worried and tells daddy to stay home with me while she goes and visits papa. I hear this and I am like, NO! Daddy has to go with you, papa likes seeing him too, so I start acting all healthy and stuff, running around the house and bringing mommy a shoe (I do this every time they come in the door, I have to bring them a shoe) So they decide I am ok, and they both go off to Boston to see papa. While at home, I really do feel better, I sleep, I munch on some kibble and I drink my water, ahh the life of Riley, hee hee that’s me, Riley. Mommy and daddy come home and are happy to see I am felling better, mommy is relieved and daddy is well vacuuming, whatever dude? He loves me, I know he does, he just gave me a hug, some kisses and off he went to his beloved vacuum…BTW mommy is NOT allowed to touch the vacuum, but I got away from myself, where was I again??? Oh yeah, mommy was relieved I was feeling better and we snuggled in bed together all afternoon. I love it when mommy works all night, we get to snuggle all day, BARRROOOO!

3 PAWments:

Bruschi said...

Aww Riley, so glad that you are feeling better! Sometimes we just eat too much and it makes our belly's go a little crazy and we have to throw up! And then we bounce right back to our usual playful selves!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

PS- I know what you mean about being able to snuggle ALL DAY! My daddy is a firefighter, so when he gets off shift in the morning we have the whole day to ourselves, with no mommy to boss us around ! BOL!

ZackRabbit said...

hope you are feeling better!! gentle tummy rubs for you!!! Lots of love to you and your mommy!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Are you better?
I hope so- poor tummy
love
tweedles