CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

mom

Mom iz back on her regular work schedule (midnights)and we are back to sleeping at night wif daddy and all day long wif mommy, I love this schedule…ahh the naps are good for me, however they do nuffin for Boo’s wonderful glowing disposition, lol. Sandy went to the groomers and I must admit she looks PAWsome, she is so cute all trimmed up, no more troll doll for her….the hair on her head gets out of control and looks like a troll doll head….haha, mom sayz dat not nice but I say…I iz a trooff speaking puppah, deal woman…..ok I don’t really say dat because you know she is da momma wif da treats and I do like my treats, so I haz a wonderful mommy.

1 PAWments:

marley said...

Sounds like you got a good rooteen their my pal. I shall join in wiv da nappin...