CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December

Hello, just a quick note as to some of the fun things mom and dad have planned for the upcoming month….mom is only working 7 whole days this month and daddy has a whole bunch of days off too….meaning I get to have lots of cuddle time if da family…I love days like dat. Mom says there is a special day dis month where we get presents and asked me to write out my Christmas list….hmmm what should I ask for….dddy got da Ipad, so of course I want the Ipup…ya know I iz a bloggie doggie…that would make fings so much easier for me…touch da screen as opposed to the keyboard…hmmm what else is der a pup like me could ask for….I will think about dis some more and get back to yous….

1 PAWments:

marley said...

Noms....I say nuffing else