CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

news.....

Hello, sorry I haz been missing lately, mom haz been keeping me busy wif all da construction going on next door. She likes to have me engage in play wif Annabelle to keep her from chewing off the rest of her paw pad. She is noy handling the construction well at all, Sandy has been great through it all. Mom has been spending lots of cuddle time wif da Beans, she is loving it and she really liked her birthday presents, she got a new chewie and a new blanket for her loveseat, she is spoiled and she knows it. I fink dat it is ok dat she is spoiled, mom and daddy just love her to pieces. Hopefully da construction will be complete this week and Boo will finally settle down into her happy little world again. Mom is working some really crazy overtime this week but afta Friday she is on vacation for 12 days so it is all good in da hood as she puts it. Oh and my gremmie (moms mom) is having surgery on Thursday to fix her damaged rotator cuff, dis does not bode well for papa.

1 PAWments:

marley said...

Oh, we send good luck for gremmie and ope she be back to fightin fit soon my pal. Woof