CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

On Patrol

I iz on Patrol....No one gets in my house or I will Lick 'em to death.





Boo is NOT on Patrol...she is LOUNGING, between daddy's legs. There is a good story here....I am told (cause ya know it was in the Before the Terrorist Arrived in to da house time frame...) yes mom and dad refer to events in our house as Before the Terrorist Arrived and Since The Terrorist Arrived, I do not find this funny at all...but on wif da story....Daddy had to have bof his hippers replaced in May 2008...right hip then left hip 3 weeks later....so in case you didn't know, when you have your hips replaced you have to sleep with a pillow between your legs for 8 weeks, itz called and abduction pillow...well Daddy was in da hospital each time for 5 days and when he came home Boo missed him so much she would climb up on da bed and curl up between his legs and sleep thus making her the ABDUCTA-BOO pillow. To this day Boo every night climbs into her spot and sleeps...this is her PATROL Beat. Oh and I guess she did a good job too, cause daddy did not have one set back during his whole recovery. Today daddy is good as new and full of metal bits and pieces.

3 PAWments:

marley said...

Well done Boo. I fink is impawtant work...

Bruschi said...

Abducta Boo! BOL! That is great!! Good job helping your Daddy recover! And good job Titan being on patrol! In my house, Ebby is on patrol while I catch my naps BOL!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

ZackRabbit said...

aww BOO! you be good doggie and help daddy recover! how bunnderful! now, maybe u cud stop growlin at Titan, and just play nice-big-sister? *hugs*