CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Buck up Buttercup....

Mommy was able to get da medicine into Boo's ears dis morning all by herself, dad was out gallivanting all over town wif his daddy, so ....mom had to buck up and do it herself and guess what? She managed to get it in her ears and walk away wif all 10 fingers, ok da muzzle may of had somefing to do wif all 10 fingers being accounted for, but hey she did it.
NOTE....Boo is NOT a fan of the MUZZLE!!!!

2 PAWments:

marley said...

Good for mum and good for Boo. Is impawtant to takes your meddysin

Anonymous said...

Pretty nicе pοst. I simply ѕtumbled upοn
уour blog and wіshеԁ to mention that I hаve truly enjoyed bгowsing your blog postѕ.
ӏn any case I'll be subscribing on your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Here is my blog ... Chemietoilette