CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Mom is gonna get fired if....

Mom is gonna get fired if....she doesn't get on with my bogging. 
Mom has been as she says busy....well ok I will give her she seems to have changed her address to the police station as she has spent most of her days and nights there lately as in 16 hour days.....ummm mom iz much better company den anyone you gonna meet in jail. Don't even get me started on da daddy....he spends lots of time at da prison...my humans are messed up people...they spend time wif criminals....and they call me da Terrorists, geesh? I know dey gotta work and when dey are home dey shower us wif love to make up for time away and oh la la they treats we get bestowed on us are 
fabu-o-delicious....
so ok I get where they are and why they are there, but hey a pup likes a little attention too....
ok I will say it, I'm not to man enough to admit it out loud...
"I MISS MY MOMMY!!!"

0 PAWments: