CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Whisker Walk 2011

I went on da Whisker Walk wif mom and daddy yesterday...it was PAWsome!!!! I made a lot of new friends but mostly I was impressing da parents...I did NOT growl, or raise my fur or get in any ones face, as a matter of fact I was simply wonderful. Mom was amazed that I never needed disciplining or to be told no, I was so well behaved daddy wanted to do a DNA test to make sure I was the pup he left da house wif, ....you know da one who irritates Boo and instigates all da trouble at home, but nope it was me and I was on my bestest ever behavior. Mom says I am too social for my own good, but I am very friendly and non aggressive to dogs and children. Mom's friend came wif his 4 yr old twins and I was pawfect wif dem,no jumping or pulling when dey walked me...again,
 I ROCKED GOOD BEHAVIOR!!!


on a side not...no crate for me, as I iz behaving.

2 PAWments:

marley said...

Woo hoo. Good werk my pal. I could ave told em you was a good boy if they had arsked me....

baxter bunny said...

Good job! Being good is pretty fun....sometimes.